Thabethe Chartered Accountants is operated as a partnership of black accounting professionals, chartered accountants and tax practitioners. The partners have professional memberships and practising licenses from SAICA, The South African Revenue Services (SARS), The South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT) and The South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) and are all graduates from the big four accounting firms in South Africa.
The partnership is led by Mr Dion Mnyazwa Masombuka who is also a founder. Thabethe provides a wide range of high standard and quality tailor-made accounting, tax, payroll and secretarial services
Meet Mr Dion Masombuka
Mr Dion Mnyazwa Masombuka graduated from the PricewaterhouseCoopers accountants training programme in 2002. He is a qualified AGA(SA) registered with the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), a Professional Tax Practitioner registered with the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT) and the South African Revenue Services (SARS), also a Professional Accountant registered with the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA). He completed his undergraduate studies at UNISA and further went to graduate at GIBBS business school. He is also an entrepreneur and a regular guest of the Ikwekwezi FM radio business programme.
Dion Masombuka (Founder)
- Full Bookkeeping Services for all types of company formations
- Monthly management accounts to assist management to track financial performance
- Annual Financial Statements drafting and sign off
- Independent financial statement reviews
- Audit packs
- We assist clients with all forms of tax registrations for their companies
- We offer assistance with SARS returns which includes ITR14, IRP6, PAYE, EMP201, EMP501, UIF, SDL and VAT
- We also assist clients who qualify for diesel concession rebates (farmers, miners, Rail freight and others) to obtain the SARS certificate
- We further assist our clients with SARS audits, reviews and objections
- We provide full payroll administration
- We also assist employers with IRP5 reconciliation and submissions
- We offer payroll tax advice
- Company registrations and deregistration
- Director changes and other amendments
- Company year-end changes
- Company conversion (CK to Pty Ltd)
Like To Discuss Your Specific Requirements? We’d Love To Hear From You!
Call us today on 012 433 6300 or 073 555 8132 to arrange a free no obligation consultation. Or click on the contact button and send us a quick message…
What our clients say
WHY CHOOSE US
We specialise in providing growing business accountancy services.
We help our clients achieve their ambitions and grow their successful businesses by providing them with professional advice based upon real company experience.
We recognize that our success is directly related to the success of our clients, and with this in mind we have set our core business values:
Best reasons to work with us
Thabethe Chartered Accountants’ partners are fully accredited by the applicable regulatory bodies.
We provide fixed fees for all of our services. This enables our clients to budget for our services and not have any surprise bills.
We want to give you the best possible accountancy service so we always go the extra mile for our clients. We try to be as proactive as possible with all aspects of the service we provide. If we think your business could benefit from other areas outside of what we can offer then we try to steer you in the direction of others who can help. We try to provide you with a complete business growing service.
With the over-complexities of the tax system it is very easy to get lost. We speak to all our clients in clear jargon-free language to cut through the confusion.